Zooming in and out
You can change your view of a page in a PDF file in several ways.
- To zoom in or out, choose PDF > Zoom In or PDF > Zoom Out.
- To see the page in its original size, choose PDF > Actual Size.
- To view the PDF so that its pages fit in its window, choose PDF > Zoom To Fit.
- To keep the PDF so that its pages always fit in its window, also if you resize the window, choose PDF > Automatically Resize.
- To zoom to a particular section of a PDF document, choose Tools > Select Tool and select the section, then choose PDF > Zoom To Selection.
- To view a page at a size you specify, resize the window to the size you want, then choose PDF > Size To Fit. The page resizes to fit the window size.
- To see a page at a specific percentage of its original size, type a percentage in the Scale field in the toolbar. If you don't see the Scale field, choose View > Customize Toolbar.
You can also use toolbar buttons to zoom. To add zoom buttons to the toolbar, choose View > Customize Toolbar and drag the buttons to the toolbar.
You can also use the contextual menu to zoom.
If your mouse or other input device has a scroll wheel, you can also zoom by holding the Option key and moving the scroll wheel.
You cannot save changes to the way you view a page.
|Resizing the window to fit its contents|
|Setting the default view options for a PDF document|